Reading

 Hi!

One of my hobbies is reading. If you ask me, what I read? Well, that is simple, everything that I found interesting. And that can rage from non-fiction- to fantasy. Right now I'm trying to read books in english, because I can understand a lot if someone talk normal (not to fast and not to slow), but when I have to read I'm really slow (comparing when I'm reading in spanish), and is more difficult to understand sometimes. I'm doing this for learning more english and for my career, because right now I have to read papers (majority of them are in english) and when I start working in my career i'm going to do the same. So I listen to someone, that the best thing that I could do is reading books for "children" ('cause that's books have an easy english) or a book that I read before because I know what is about. And that is what I'm doing now, I'm reading a book (well is a saga) that I read before and also is a book for children. Percy Jackson and the olympians is the name of the book that I'm reading, are five, I'm in the last one, and it's been an adventure, but now that I'm finishing I see that as it progressed I was being capable of understanding more and reading more faster.

Comentarios