Neuroscience

 Hi!

Today I want to talk about a subject that I really enjoy, the brain. Just talked like that sounds weird, but since a time ago I'm really into this, like my future decisions are based in this. This started when I was talking in changing the career that I wanted to study, I was having second thoughts about studying medicine, but at the same time I want to study medicine, specifically I was hoping to be a neurosurgeon. So, one day I was navigating on the internet, and I saw that I could do a PHD in neuroscience. When I saw that I was excited because the curiosity that I have for the brain was going to be "fulfill" even if a do not study medicine. I started investigating for this PHD and I saw that I could study biochemistry, is a career that I never heard about it, so I look for it and I saw that I could study that before de PHD in neuroscience and started my way to that PHD. I'm so excited for that day to come!

Comentarios