Christmas

 Hi everyone!

One of my favourite holidays is Christmas, that for my, start in December 24th and finish in December 25th. I remember one of the most iconic Christmas was in United States. I go there with my family in 2017, since i was a child i dream with a Christmas with snow, so much gifts for everyone, enjoy and laugh all the day. First we dinner stuffed turkey with salads and the adults drink a glass of wine, lately 00 o'clock came and we reunited all together in the living room in front of the Christmas tree to open the gifts and take pictures of all the happy faces, when we finish we go to the bed. The next morning we wake up with all of the surroundings of the house with bigs layers of snow, it was a wonderful picture to see.  That morning me and my family we went down to the kitchen to drink a big cup of hot chocolate, and for others a cup of coffe, that's a one of the most splendid morning of my entire life.

See you next week, bye!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario